Condusiv Management Console
The Condusiv Management Console provides seamless deployment and centralized management of all Condusiv software. Enjoy fast, non-disruptive deployment even in the most complex environments – No reboots required. Easy license and asset management across a wide range of environments and locations. I/O performance monitoring gives administrators visibility into key I/O metrics to explain workload behavior across different applications—greatly reducing the burden of troubleshooting and tuning for performance.
Centralized Command and Control
With central command and control of assets, licenses, configuration, and performance management, administrators can deploy Condusiv software to thousands of VMs and/or physical servers in just a few clicks, manage a large number of licenses through a web-based interface, and monitor information collected from all instances of Condusiv software in your environment.
- Fast, non-disruptive deployment even in the most complex environments – no reboots required
- Easy license and asset management across a wide range of environments and locations
- Ongoing performance validation
The Condusiv management console provides I/O performance monitoring, giving administrators visibility into key I/O metrics to explain workload behavior across different applications—greatly reducing the burden of troubleshooting and tuning for performance.
- Asset Management provides automated discovery of physical servers and VMs, and also provides CPU core, host and license discovery. Spend less time and resources on managing assets and more time on the work that matters.
- Configuration Management provides central command and control to install, configure, and manage Condusiv software for mid-size to large scale deployments. Administrators can choose presets or configure read and write I/O optimization and create admin-defined exclusions if necessary. Admins can also configure Reporting and alerts by recent activity or workload, schedule ad-hoc reporting by system, VM or groups of VMs, and receive email alerts by system, VM or groups of VM.
- Performance Management reports on I/O performance from VM to storage and back and provides before/after performance reports to validate ROI. With this level of visibility, DymaxIO enables administrators to quickly validate application performance; identify and solve I/O performance problems; ensure that applications, VMs, servers, and storage are running at peak performance; proactively manage application SLAs with email alerts set to customized performance thresholds; and access reports on an ongoing basis to measure the value of Condusiv software.
The Condusiv management console (CMC) is the framework that facilitates policy-based centralized management of Condusiv software throughout your managed environment. Information is displayed in one central interface to show information collected from all instances of Condusiv software in your environment.
Installs on physical servers and VMs and supports:
- Windows Server 2008 R2 64 bit
- Windows Server 2012 64 bit
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- Windows Server 2016
- Windows Server 2019
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 10
- Windows 11
Dedicated system required for master node.
Availability: The Condusiv management console will be available soon. Please continue to use the V-locity management console (VCM).
- DymaxIO is fast data software. Whether on-premises or in the Cloud, DymaxIO returns 40%+ of your throughput that is robbed due to I/O inefficiencies. Fix issues at the source and get your speed back now with DymaxIO.
- Undelete recovers deleted files instantly, eliminating time consuming restores from backup. Undelete protects local and network-share files ensuring every deleted file can easily be restored.
- V-locity, Diskeeper, and SSDkeeper are now DymaxIO. All of our technologies in V-locity, Diskeeper, and SSDkeeper have been rolled into one new product – DymaxIO.