Discover How to Fix the 2 Silent Killers of SQL Throughput.
Slow SQL performance, queries or reports taking too long, users timing out or getting disconnected, all result in user complaints that can be troubling in a work-from-home setting. You can identify the root cause of these issues and dramatically improve SQL performance without new hardware and no code changes.
You will learn:
- The cause of 2 severe I/O inefficiencies stealing throughput
- How small, fractured, random I/O characteristics occur
- How to double throughput by solving the root cause issue
- Best practices to optimize SQL query performance
- How to support more remote workers on existing hardware