• Time-consuming restores from backup
• Files deleted from network shares are not saved in the recycle bin and are lost
• Files deleted between backups or snapshots are lost for good
• Panicked calls from users
• Users having to re-create work wasting time and resources
• Enables easy recovery of deleted and overwritten local and network files
• Provides continuous data protection for Windows PCs and servers
• Recovers previous or overwritten versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint CAD, Photoshop and other files
• Protection from potential security risks when Recovery Bin is stored in the cloud
• Allows self-service recovery, relieving IT from this task
• Instantly recovers files in virtual environments
• Central management through Undelete Server
• Windows Servers
• Windows PCs and laptops
• Supports Extended Partitions, Logical Drives, Volume Sets, RAID Arrays (hardware and software), and Removable Disks (such as ZIP drives, Flash or Thumb Drives and Memory Cards)
catches all files no matter how they were deleted, allowing instant recovery with just a few clicks of the mouse.
File Version Recovery automatically captures previous versions of Microsoft Office files (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), as well as custom file types (such as CAD, Photoshop files, PDFs and more) allowing fast and easy recovery of overwritten files.
Secure Delete® Electronic File Shredder
files that are purged from the recovery bin are overwritten with random data using a methodology developed for the National Security Agency.
Network File Protection
protects files deleted from network shares. With Undelete Desktop Client or Pro Edition installed on network clients, your users can connect to the Undelete Server Edition Recovery Bins installed on the network file servers and restore their own deleted or overwritten files. NTFS security is fully supported.
With Undelete installed on network clients, your users can connect to the Undelete Server Recovery Bins installed on the network file servers and restore their own deleted or overwritten files. Undelete customers share just how easy it is.
THE CUSTOMER: Money Movers
“We have a process where our clients ‘upload’ billing files to us for processing. Due to PCI compliance we have to receive the file, seamlessly move it to the Secure lan segment and delete it off the DMZ Web Server. The successful moving of the file fails when there is a breakdown across the network, for whatever reason, but the Local Delete always works. So instead of having to call the client and have them re-upload the file, we simply go to Undelete, recover the file and move on. No company likes to call the customer to ask them to take action to solve an internal technical problem. Undelete works.”
Kem Sisson, President, Money Movers
THE CUSTOMER: Nayada
“Undelete has made my job easier because users often create\copy files on the network share folder and delete it between backups…Undelete helps to repair these files any time it was deleted.”
Maxim Syrbu, Systems Administrator, Nayada
THE CUSTOMER: Planned Parenthood
“Restoring a file that was accidentally deleted from a network share only takes seconds thanks to Undelete 11.”
Sasko Zdravev, Director of IT, Planned Parenthood
THE CUSTOMER: Educational Service Center of Northeast Ohio
“I use Undelete to prevent accidental network deletions. These zero-day deletes are easily handled with your tool. When I have to use Undelete, it only takes minutes to perform a restore.”
Gary White, Educational Service Center of Northeast Ohio
THE CUSTOMER: Arcipelago IT
“I use Undelete on Windows File Servers. It’s a very big product. Every time users ask me for help because a document has “disappeared” from the network, I can quickly recover the document and inform them who it was that pressed delete!!!!”
Massimo Ruggieri, Founder & CEO, Arcipelago IT
THE CUSTOMER: R. Christopher Goodwin & Associates, Inc.
“A network recycle bin is very important and Undelete Server has given us peace of mind knowing that we can recover files quickly. It has saved several hours worth of work when accidental file deletions or overwriting have happened.”
Rafael Lemus, IT Director, R. Christopher Goodwin & Associates, Inc.
THE CUSTOMER: RC Fine Foods
“We have all of our file shares based on the same virtual disk on the VM so we just have Undelete working on that drive. With Undelete, it’s pretty easy to get those files back that were created and then accidentally deleted after the last backup was taken.”
Gary Cohen, MIS Director, RC Fine Foods
See even more customer successes by downloading the PDF.