There's a new build of Diskeeper 2010 available that includes the following fixes:
- Performance improvements in InvisiTasking related to 8+ core systems and eliminating unnecessary context switching.
- Fixed I-FAAST measurement that would fail on some busy systems and consequently keep getting rescheduled.
- Improved defragmentation process to avoid keeping extremely fragmented files open for long periods of time.
- Fixed problem with occasionally incorrectly detecting the Volume Shadow Copy state.
- Improved the SSD detection code to correctly detect certain types of SSDs.
- Fixed an installation problem with the PATH variable longer than 1024 characters.