• Backups and snapshots do not capture every version of a file
• Files deleted from network shares are not saved in the recycle bin and are lost
• Files deleted between backups or snapshots are lost for good
• Panicked calls from users
• Users having to re-create work wasting time and resources
• Enables easy recovery of deleted and overwritten local and network files
• Provides continuous data protection for Windows PCs and servers
• Recovers previous or overwritten versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint CAD, Photoshop and other files
• Protection from potential security risks when Recovery Bin is stored in the cloud
• Allows self-service recovery, relieving IT from this task
• Instantly recovers files in virtual environments
• Central management through Undelete Server
• Windows Servers
• Windows PCs and laptops
• Supports Extended Partitions, Logical Drives, Volume Sets, RAID Arrays (hardware and software), and Removable Disks (such as ZIP drives, Flash or Thumb Drives and Memory Cards)
catches all files no matter how they were deleted, allowing instant recovery with just a few clicks of the mouse.
File Version Recovery automatically captures previous versions of Microsoft Office files (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), as well as custom file types (such as CAD, Photoshop files, PDFs and more) allowing fast and easy recovery of overwritten files.
Secure Delete® Electronic File Shredder
files that are purged from the recovery bin are overwritten with random data using a methodology developed for the National Security Agency.
Network File Protection
protects files deleted from network shares. With Undelete Desktop Client or Pro Edition installed on network clients, your users can connect to the Undelete Server Edition Recovery Bins installed on the network file servers and restore their own deleted or overwritten files. NTFS security is fully supported.
Undelete automatically captures previous versions of Microsoft Office files (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), as well as custom file types (such as CAD, Photoshop files, PDFs and more) allowing fast and easy recovery of overwritten files.
THE CUSTOMER: Cooper Scully
“Undelete is worth every penny! Easy to install, immediate protection of deleted files on file server, mirrors the folder structure so the deleted files are easy to find, retains a copy at every save operation so can provide the user with multiple file version options for restore, auto purge of saved copies after amount of time you specify. Invaluable to protect users from themselves, at a very reasonable price.”
Tim Dasch, IT Management, Cooper Scully
THE CUSTOMER: PCTEST Engineering Laboratory Inc.
“Undelete’s versioning capability has also been very valuable in that we could go back one or two (or more) versions. It’s much better/faster than retrieving from a backup. Since backups are nightly, the last backup might not even have the file if it were created and deleted on the same day.”
Bob Sauers, Executive Director, PCTEST Engineering Laboratory Inc.
THE CUSTOMER: Automazioni Industriali Capitanio SRL
“We never use backups for zero-day-deletes (files that were deleted before last backup was taken), we use Undelete. Mostly for last version deletion recovery but sometimes also for recovering accidentally overwritten files from previous versions. It only takes a few minutes to recover using Undelete.”
Stefano Arondi, CIO, Automazioni Industriali Capitanio SRL
THE CUSTOMER: College of Forestry at Oregon State University
“We do nightly backups across campus. However, most of our user servers also run Undelete so we can quickly recover files that were deleted in the past few weeks and sometimes restore previous versions of files which have become corrupted. Generally Undelete is our first line of protection.”
Mark Klopsch, Network Admin, College of Forestry at Oregon State University
THE CUSTOMER: UAB Department of Pathology
“Undelete versioning has saved us by minimizing the amount of time getting our users back to work.”
Israel Ponce-Rodriguez, IT/IS Director, UAB Department of Pathology
THE CUSTOMER: Elite Electronics
“Zero-day-deletes (where a file is accidentally deleted after the last backup/snapshot was taken) are where Undelete has worked
like a champ for Elite over the years. Not only that but being able to provide the last several versions to a person so they can piece
something together because they did not realize they had been messing up the document.”
Rob Fredres, IT/IS Director, Elite Electronics
See even more customer successes by downloading the PDF.