• Time-consuming restores from backup
• Files deleted from network shares are not saved in the recycle bin and are lost
• Files deleted between backups or snapshots are lost for good
• Panicked calls from users
• Users having to re-create work wasting time and resources
• Enables easy recovery of deleted and overwritten local and network files
• Provides continuous data protection for Windows PCs and servers
• Recovers previous or overwritten versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint CAD, Photoshop and other files
• Protection from potential security risks when Recovery Bin is stored in the cloud
• Allows self-service recovery, relieving IT from this task
• Instantly recovers files in virtual environments
• Central management through Undelete Server
• Windows Servers
• Windows PCs and laptops
• Supports Extended Partitions, Logical Drives, Volume Sets, RAID Arrays (hardware and software), and Removable Disks (such as ZIP drives, Flash or Thumb Drives and Memory Cards)
catches all files no matter how they were deleted, allowing instant recovery with just a few clicks of the mouse.
File Version Recovery automatically captures previous versions of Microsoft Office files (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), as well as custom file types (such as CAD, Photoshop files, PDFs and more) allowing fast and easy recovery of overwritten files.
Secure Delete® Electronic File Shredder
files that are purged from the recovery bin are overwritten with random data using a methodology developed for the National Security Agency.
Network File Protection
protects files deleted from network shares. With Undelete Desktop Client or Pro Edition installed on network clients, your users can connect to the Undelete Server Edition Recovery Bins installed on the network file servers and restore their own deleted or overwritten files. NTFS security is fully supported.