Undelete 2009 (6.0) has just been released. Here is a list of new and principal features. For more information, go to Undelete.
- NEW! InvisiTasking technology – enables Undelete tasks to operate in the background with zero overhead.
- NEW! SecureDelete 2.0 – provides the option to SecureDelete all files immediately rather than waiting for the Recovery Bin to be purged.
- NEW! Wipe Free Space – overwrites any free space on the selected volume making it impossible to recover any files that previously occupied the now unused disk space. (note, not available on Windows 2000 systems)
- NEW! Automatic Resizing of the Recovery Bin – automatically detect and reduce the size of the Recovery Bin based on available free space.
- NEW! Support for 64 bit operating systems (except for Undelete Home edition).
- NEW! Support for Windows Server 2008 operating systems (with Undelete Server edition).
- NEW! Undelete 2009 Server edition now includes 10 Desktop Client Devices.
- NEW! Improved performance on high traffic systems (e.g. busy file servers).
- NEW! No reboot required for Windows Vista and Windows Server 2008 operating systems
- Recovery Bin – captures and protects all deleted files (from: applications, command line, across the network). Using an “Explorer-like” window, clients/administrators can view deleted files and folders and instantly recover data.
- Search Recovery Bin – search by location, file type, date created or deleted, as well as by file owner or the user who actually deleted the file.
- Version Protection for Microsoft Office Files – “rollback” to an earlier version of a file. Version Protection automatically protects Word, Excel and PowerPoint files for all versions of Office. You recover previous versions in an intuitive Explorer-like window.
- Emergency Undelete – Recover files deleted prior to installing Undelete 2009.
- Remote Installation – “PushInstall” in Undelete 2009 Server edition allows system administrators to remotely install licensed Undelete 2009 software across the network.
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.